Pioneer Pulse 403 MSR is a professional three-phase inverter welder with separate wire feeder for pulsed MIG MAG, double pulse, Short arc – Spray arc welding of materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
Pioneer Pulse 403 MSR also have MMA, TIG-LIFT DC and GOUNGING processes which make these models real multifunctional. The high duty cycle allows you to work tirelessly in any heavy industry application.
Download the Catalogue
PIONEER PULSE 403-503 MSR_ENG
Download the ManualPioneer 403-503MSR (EN) WF-203 (EN) CU-23 (EN) CE Pioneer Pulse 403MSR CE WF-203 CE CU-23 History FW 4-503_it-en Synergic Programs list 3-4-503
HandleidingPioneer 403-503MSR (NL) WF-203 (NL) CU-23 (NL) CE Pioneer Pulse 403MSR CE WF-203 CE CU-23 History FW 4-503_it-en Synergic Programs list 3-4-503
|3x400Vac ± 15% @ 50-60Hz|
|10A – 400A||10A – 400A||10A – 400A|
|19,3kVA – 16,4Kw|
The special Power Focus function has been designed to reduce total welding costs, reducing the total number of joints to be welded.
– Higher penetration and lower risk of sticking
– Increased welding speed
– Higher arc stability even with long stick-outs
– Lower costs of joint preparation
– Reduced volumes of bevels to be filled
The special Power Root function is a short arc transfer, controlled with a cold drop which ensures a very high quality during the root passes.
– Optimal first pass
– Quality of descending vertical welding
– Excellent operability
– Cold transfer of welding drop
– Perfectly jointed thin metal sheets
– Ideal for welding joints with large gaps