Pioneer Pulse 403MKS is a compact professional synergic 3 Phase Inverter Power Source for MIG-MAG Pulsed and Double Pulsed, short and spray arc for welding of different materials such as standard steels, inox and aluminum.
Pioneer Pulse 403MKS permit also the following processes MMA, TIG DC with Lift-Arc and GOUGING, it is a proper
multifunction system. The MIG MAG welding is here optimized thanks to: Power Focus and Power Root.
Download the Catalogue
PIONEER PULSE 403MKS_ENG
Download the ManualPioneer 403MKS (EN) CU-23 (EN) CE Pioneer Pulse 403MKS CE CU-23 History FW 4-503_it-en Synergic Programs list 3-4-503
HandleidingPioneer 403MKS (NL) CU-23 (NL) CE Pioneer Pulse 403MKS CE CU-23 History FW 4-503_it-en Synergic Programs list 3-4-503
|3x400Vac ± 15% @ 50-60Hz|
|10A – 400A||10A – 400A||10A – 400A|
|18,9kVA – 16,2Kw|
|KIT 403MKS PP H2O BASIC – 90,4Kg|
The special Power Focus function has been designed to reduce total welding costs, reducing the total number of joints to be welded.
– Higher penetration and lower risk of sticking
– Increased welding speed
– Higher arc stability even with long stick-outs
– Lower costs of joint preparation
– Reduced volumes of bevels to be filled
The special Power Root function is a short arc transfer, controlled with a cold drop which ensures a very high quality during the root passes.
– Optimal first pass
– Quality of descending vertical welding
– Excellent operability
– Cold transfer of welding drop
– Perfectly jointed thin metal sheets
– Ideal for welding joints with large gaps