Pioneer 403MKS is a compact professional synergic 3 Phase Inverter Power Source for MIG-MAG short and spray arc for welding of different materials such as standard steels, inox and aluminum.
Pioneer 403MKS permit also the following processes MMA, TIG DC with Lift-Arc and GOUGING, it is a proper multifunction system. The MIG MAG welding is here optimized thanks to: Power Focus and Power Root.
Download the CataloguePIONEER 403MKS_ENG
Download the ManualPioneer 403MKS (EN) CU-23 (EN) CE Pioneer 403MKS CE CU-23 History FW 4-503_it-en Synergic Programs list 3-4-503
HandleidingPioneer 403MKS (NL) CU-23 (NL) CE Pioneer 403MKS CE CU-23 History FW 4-503_it-en Synergic Programs list 3-4-503
|3x400Vac ± 15% @ 50-60Hz|
|10A – 400A||10A – 500A||10A – 500A|
|18,9kVA – 16,2Kw|
|KIT 403MKS H2O BASIC – 90,4Kg|
The special Power Focus function has been designed to reduce total welding costs, reducing the total number of joints to be welded.
– Higher penetration and lower risk of sticking
– Increased welding speed
– Higher arc stability even with long stick-outs
– Lower costs of joint preparation
– Reduced volumes of bevels to be filled
The special Power Root function is a short arc transfer, controlled with a cold drop which ensures a very high quality during the root passes.
– Optimal first pass
– Quality of descending vertical welding
– Excellent operability
– Cold transfer of welding drop
– Perfectly jointed thin metal sheets
– Ideal for welding joints with large gaps