The Cruiser 402T is a highly sophisticated but simple to operate, Three Phases Inverter TIG DC welding machine.
In TIG DC mode the Cruiser 402T inverter generators are ideal for welding ordinary steels, stainless steel and copper.
The Cruiser 402T has been designed particularly for extremely precise constructions, in petrochemical plants, food industry and other activities which require very high welding performance.
Download the Catalogue Cruiser-322T_402T_502T_ENG.pdf
Download the ManualCruiser 322T-402T-502T-PP (EN).pdf WECO CU-09 (EN).pdf CE Cruiser 402T CE CU-09
HandleidingCruiser 322T-402T-502T-PP (NL).pdf WECO CU-09 (NL).pdf CE Cruiser 402T CE CU-09
|3x400Vac ± 15% @ 50-60Hz|
|TIG – WIG||MMA|
|5A – 400A||10A – 400A|
|18,1kVA – 16kW|
|690 x 290 x 450mm|
Cruiser 402T is a high sophisticated Three Phases Inverter TIG DC welding machine.
In TIG DC mode this inverter generator can easily weld ordinary steels, stainless steel and copper.
Cruiser 402T is particularly indicated for extremely precise constructions, in petrochemical plants, food industry and other activities which require very high welding performance.
Weco Special HF control grants 100% a rapid and highly precise arc ignition.
The DC welding is here optimized thanks to:
TIG PULS up to 2,5 Khz and TIG PULS SYN (Synergic)
– The Dynamic Arc (DYNarc) function which ensures an enhanced welding penetration, a better stability of the arc, avoiding any gluing between electrode and base metal; it allows to adjust the welding arc, just through slight torch’s movements, at any welding conditions.
– The Q-Start function, makes the sheet tacking easier and minimize the time for it at the beginning of the welding process.
– The Multi-Tack function, allows to minimize the heat output during the welding process and reduces the base material’s oxidation. This function permits often to avoid the post welding acid-treatments.
– The Q-Spot function, permits to carry out very easily and precisely the sheet tacking operation, with minimum heat output and sheet deformation. It allows the positioning of the electrode on the exact tacking spot.
– 50 programs can be loaded and saved in memory
– Remote controls are available: for torch (UP&DOWN, potentiometer), foot pedal or remote control unit
– Cooling unit, available